Emerging Leader Award Nomination Form
In the Fall of 2021, the San Rafael Chamber of Commerce will hold its 8th Annual Women of Industry Event.
In the past, we have given out one award recognizing a woman who demonstrates excellence and has made a significant impact in our community. This year we are excited to announce that we will give out two awards; a Women of Industry Leader Award and a Women of Industry Emerging Leader Award. We will celebrate two women who are business leaders and demonstrate professional excellence in their field. They have a genuine commitment to pushing boundaries, motivating others, and building relationships with colleagues and employees. These women are mentors and advocates for the inclusion of everyone in our community, especially women and girls.
1. Nominee must be a member in good standing with the San Rafael Chamber
2. Nominee can be a for-profit or non-profit business owner/employee/professional
3. San Rafael Chamber Women of Industry Committee Members are not eligible for this award Leadership qualities to consider - be specific and provide examples of the following when completing the questionnaire.
My nominee exemplifies these qualities beyond her job description:
1. Has taken on a career challenge, career move, or career change within the last 2-3 years with high potential for demonstrating leadership.
2. She exhibits leadership qualities such as strategic risk-taking, embracing innovation, entrepreneurship, and an appetite for driving change.
3. She is a rising star seen as a mover and shaker in her field regardless of age.