Resource Network Group
The Chamber ResourceNetwork Group (RNG) helps its members grow their businesses through a structured leads exchange program, based on building strong relationships.
- Be part of a group of local professionals who support your business
- Give and receive leads, and develop valuable contacts that can produce revenue as well as lasting business relationships
- Develop skills, resources and tools to grow your business
- Polish your speaking ability and practice your professional presentation
- Take advantage of professional development and leadership opportunities
Be our guest!
Curious? We’d love to meet you. Come visit us for one or two RNG meetings (whether you’re a Chamber member or not) and see if you’re a good fit for the group. If you decide to apply for a spot in the RNG, you must first become a member of the Chamber.
Contact RNG president Libby Wood with questions.
Is your category available? Ask us, because a second RNG group is also forming soon.
Member Business category Company Libby Wood Organizer / math tutor Get Libby Now LLC Bonnie Ayers Namkung Mkting./SEO copywriting B. A. Namkung Comm. Kerry Ettinger Residential mortgages Primary Residential Mortgage Reed Nothwang Financial planning U.S. Bank Marc Dorneles Insurance CAL Insurance Monica Gray Medical cannabis delivery Nice Guys Delivery Tony Saccardi Transformative methods Mindful Link Yoko Kasai Residential real estate Front Porch Realty Group Todd Crawshaw Graphic design Crawshaw Design
- The RNG is open to Chamber members in good standing
- To participate, you’ll pay a biannual fee in addition to Chamber membership
- One representative per industry is eligible for the group. A category may be split to accommodate different specialties (i. e., a residential and commercial realtor) with approval of the current category member and RNG leadership team. Exceptions will be taken on a case by case basis and approved by both the RNG circle leadership and the Chamber CEO.
- Your member company can decide which employee is assigned to participate in the RNG
- Members are expected to meet one-on-one outside of regular meetings to learn more about each other’s businesses