The Chamber ResourceNetwork Group (RNG) helps its members grow their businesses through a structured leads exchange program, based on building strong relationships.
- Be part of a group of local professionals who support your business
- Give and receive leads, and develop valuable contacts that can produce revenue as well as lasting business relationships
- Develop skills, resources and tools to grow your business
- Polish your speaking ability and practice your professional presentation
- Take advantage of professional development and leadership opportunities
Be our guest!
Note: During this time of COVID-19, our RNG meetings are being conducted virtually via Zoom until further notice. Also, we have suspended any additional membership fees at this time. Please let us know if you would like to introduce yourself and your business. Please contact Kerry Ettinger to receive an invitation with instructions for logging into our Zoom meetings.
Click here for additional information!
Contact RNG president Kerry Ettinger with questions.
- The RNG is open to Chamber members in good standing
- To participate, you’ll pay a biannual fee in addition to Chamber membership
- One representative per industry is eligible for the group. A category may be split to accommodate different specialties (i. e., a residential and commercial realtor) with approval of the current category member and RNG leadership team. Exceptions will be taken on a case by case basis and approved by both the RNG circle leadership and the Chamber CEO.
- Your member company can decide which employee is assigned to participate in the RNG
- Members are expected to meet one-on-one outside of regular meetings to learn more about each other’s businesses