Leader Award Nomination Form
In the Fall of 2021, the San Rafael Chamber of Commerce will hold its 8th Annual Women of Industry Event.
In the past, we have given out one award recognizing a woman who demonstrates excellence and has made a significant impact in our community. This year we are excited to announce that we will give out two awards; a Women of Industry Leader Award and a Women of Industry Emerging Leader Award. We will celebrate two women who are business leaders and demonstrate professional excellence in their field. They have a genuine commitment to pushing boundaries, motivating others, and building relationships with colleagues and employees. These women are mentors and advocates for the inclusion of everyone in our community, especially women and girls.
This year’s awards are:
Women of Industry Leader Award and the Women of Industry Emerging Leader Award
Women of Industry “Leader Award”
1. Nominee must be a member in good standing with the San Rafael Chamber
2. Nominee can be a for-profit or non-profit business owner/employee/professional
3. San Rafael Chamber Women of Industry Committee Members are not eligible for this award
Leadership qualities to consider - be specific and provide examples of the following when completing the questionnaire. My nominee exemplifies these qualities beyond her job description:
1. She assists other women in reaching their full potential.
2. In addition to her job description, she supports other women in their business efforts.
3. She is a mover and shaker with a high potential for future success in the industry.
4. Leads by example (e.g., Personifies advocacy, collaboration, mentorship, and prepares
others to lead.)
5. Provides volunteer service by devoting time and energy to improve the quality of life for
others in the community.