Webinar for small business on COVID-19March 13, 2020
As new developments continue unfolding around the spread of COVID-19, many employers have questions about implications in the workplace.
Join Small Business Majority, Go-Biz, Employment Development Department (EDD) and Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) for a statewide webinar covering policy updates related to COVID-19. Learn about what the State of California and Governor Newsom are implementing to ensure public safety.
Topics of discussion:
Contact:Xiomara Peña, California Program Director & National Latino Entrepreneurship Director(818) 470-0377
- Guidance on mass gatherings statewide
- EDD guidance for businesses to apply for Unemployment Insurance work-sharing programs if a business is experiencing a slowdown in their businesses or services
- Small Business Development Center updates including SBA Disaster Assistance Loans
- Healthcare updates for Medi-Cal an Covered California
- An overview of California’s Paid Family Leave program which is accessible to workers affected by COVID-19