The Marin County Green Business Program is a voluntary partnership among business leaders, government agencies and nonprofit organizations.
The Chamber's Green Business Committee recognizes and promotes businesses that implement sound environmental practices and meet the Green Business Program's standards for energy and water conservation, pollution prevention and waste reduction.
Join the in-crowd
There are over 2,800 certified green businesses in the Bay Area, with more than 430 in Marin County.
Get certified through the Green Business Program and gain these benefits:
- Streamlined environmental assistance
- Improved operations through innovations
- Money saving opportunities
- Present a positive image to existing and prospect customers
Once you complete the certification process, your business receives:
- A recognition certificate
- Green Business window decal
- Promotional items for customers
- Camera-ready artwork
- Ongoing promotions through local advertising and public events
How to get started
Click here to learn how to become a Marin County Green Business.