Social Media MarketingName: Social Media MarketingDate: December 6, 2017Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM PSTEvent Description:Social media marketing offers businesses a great opportunity to engage with their clients, across the entire customer lifecycle, on the social platforms they actively tune into for information. It's critical that, as a business owner/marketer, you know how to leverage social media marketing to build your brand, drive demand, and engage your customers.
Recent social media statistics published November 2016* show that:
- 97 percent of online adults aged 16-64 say they have visited or used a social network within the last month
- Internet users have an average of 7 social accounts, up from 3 in 2012
- More than half of online adults (56 percent) use more than one of the five social media platform
- 8 in 10 internet users globally visit/use social networks on their mobile devices
- People are most likely to use social media in order to keep up with friends (43 percent) or news (41 percent), or to fill time (39 percent).
- Around 1 in every 3 minutes spent online is devoted to social networking and messaging, with digital consumers engaging for a daily average of 1 hour and 58 minutes
* Source: Matt Mansfield, Small Business Trends
During this class, you will learn how to leverage social media to engage with your customers. The topics covered include:
- How to create a social media marketing strategy
- How to choose what social media platforms are right for your brand/business
- What content you need to support your social media marketing
- How often to post on social media (and how to create a content calendar)
- How to measure the effectiveness of your social media campaigns
- What team and tools you need to support your social media strategy
Instructor Chloe Soroquere is a marketing and social media expert who works with startups and established companies to grow their business by helping them design and implement marketing strategies tailored to their markets.