Go beyond the boosted post in this hands on workshop. Learn the basics of using the Facebook Business Manager for your business page, setting up ad campaigns, creating your target audience, monitoring the performance of your ads, differentiating between boosted posts and ads, and optimizing it all to get the most out of your ad budget. We will go through the steps of setting up an ad campaign and you will leave class with your first ad ready to launch. Prerequisite: A working knowledge of personal computers, general marketing practices, and an established Facebook account is required for this class.
We will cover:
Instructor Stephanie Koehler, Owner of SAKinterMedia has over 25 years of experience with marketing and promoting everything from musicians + movies to marketing organic salad + museums; leading multi-million fundraising campaigns; managing successful non-profits; and training the leaders of tomorrow – her experience is unparalleled. Having served as assistant to singer, Linda Ronstadt – she developed an expertise in personal branding as well as media and public relations on the local, national and international level. A writer, columnist and photographer, Stephanie is a regular contributor to newspapers and magazines nationwide.
- How to pick the best ad for your goal
- Tactics for learning more about your target audience and the audience of your competitors
- The different audiences you can create and target and how they affect your ad costs
- What to avoid so your ads get approved
- What the Facebook Pixel is, how to install it, and how to track conversions
- How to read your Facebook Ad reports so you know what’s working and what isn’t