Facebook AdvertisingName: Facebook AdvertisingDate: October 24, 2018Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDTEvent Description:
Go beyond the boosted post in this hands on workshop. Learn the basics of using the Facebook Business Manager for your business page, setting up ad campaigns, creating your target audience, monitoring the performance of your ads, differentiating between boosted posts and ads, and optimizing it all to get the most out of your ad budget. We will go through the steps of setting up an ad campaign and you will leave class with your first ad ready to launch. Prerequisite: A working knowledge of personal computers, general marketing practices, and an established Facebook account is required for this class.
We will cover:
- How to pick the best ad for your goal
- Tactics for learning more about your target audience and the audience of your competitors
- The different audiences you can create and target and how they affect your ad costs
- What to avoid so your ads get approved
- What the Facebook Pixel is, how to install it, and how to track conversions
- How to read your Facebook Ad reports so you know what’s working and what isn’t
Please bring your laptops and 4 digital images to the workshop. Optional: bring a .csv file of customer or newsletter email address list.
Instructor Angelica Galland is a Digital Marketing Consultant who helps her clients create an effective digital presence that attracts their ideal customers and authentically represents the essence of who they are. Angelica has an in-depth knowledge of the Facebook advertising platform as well as integrating and mapping out effective campaigns and strategies that include web design, social media marketing, newsletters, blogs and video content. She is a keen analyst, but also lets her heart lead because marketing is all about people, not just numbers.